I need help
- Recognising Violence
- Domestic Violence Screening Questionnaire
- Where Can I Get Help?
- Am I in Healthy Relationship?
- Develop a Safety Plan
- How to Talk to Children About Violence?
- I Need Accommodation
- I Need Legal Advise
- Why is it Difficult to Ask for Help?
- What Are My Rights During Criminal Proceedings
- If the Perpetrator is Moved Away from Home
- How Could the Social Workers Help Me?
- I want to help
- Health Care Providers
- Social Workers
- Child Protective Services
- About project
- Campaign "This is (also) violence"
If you're looking for help on this page, it's possible that each of your steps is already being tracked. So better try to use www.visureikalas.lt at work, an online cafe, a library or at friend's house. If this is not possible, delete your browsing data after each visit (you have to do this after you have left this site). Tips for doing this are in the links below, but keep in mind that this will erase all your internet history, so you might want come up with a reason why you erased it just in case someone notices and asks why.
Also try to use the password on your phone and change your e-mail password - it's better to be safe than sorry.